[Oeva-list] Fred Meyer Tigard Blink QC

Bowthom bowthom at comcast.net
Wed Sep 19 09:49:06 PDT 2012

Hello,
I'm all for promoting the EV charging networks but I feel it's important to promote the policies that people will actually use. Spending tax dollars on poorly thought out systems and policies will hurt EV adoption in the long term. There seems to be this push to have EV's cost the same per mile that ICE cars do thus negating the cost benefit offsetting the cost of batteries. That leaves only the environmental and dollars offshore benefit at a greater expense to shift drivers away from gas.

Don

Have an endless forever........

>>> www.evo2go.com