[Oeva-list] Fred Meyer Tigard Blink QC

Cory Bertsch pi at hiddenspiral.net
Wed Sep 19 15:33:35 PDT 2012

I think that's a fair consideration. I guess those with 2013 Leafs and
other EV's will be doing a lot better since they'll be able to charge 2x as
fast.

My major grip is that it's not a pro-rated charge. I understand they get
hosed by credit card fees so I'd be okay with a 1 hour minimum just to
cover that. I'd be thrilled if they could charge by the kWh, but I know
that's not possible everywhere because of antiquated laws so it probably
won't happen.

I also wish they wouldn't put the charging stations right up front. I know
that's probably the cheapest way to do it, but it really causes people to
get mad and increases the chance of the chargers being ICED.

-Cory