[Oeva-list] WTB: Used controller

Ron Jayasuriya evmail4ron at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 23:20:38 PDT 2012

Hello OEVA members,  I have a customer who is going to need a new controller.  His Logisystems is toast.  Literally.
So I thought I'd put this out there and see if anyone has a controller that they'd like to sell.
Needs to be good up to 144-156V DC, 600 amp minimum.  Zilla 1K would be nice of course. :)
Would also be happy to find a DCP.  Would use a Curtis as a last resort.

Don't want another Logisystems, or an Alltrax.

If you have one you'd like to sell, please call me at: 503.960.5964

Thanks!
Ron Jayasuriya