[Oeva-list] Urgent: NPR Reporter Request

Gina Binole gina at gbmcommunications.com
Fri Sep 21 10:24:15 PDT 2012

Hey there -- I think many of you have seen this blog post: http://ecotrope.opb.org/2012/09/ev-party-on-electric-avenue-this-weekend/

Cassandra Profita, the NPR reporter I pitched the Electric Avenue story and wrote the blog post, has some other stuff going on Saturday, but she would love to test-drive an EV before 11 a.m. if possible.

I don't know if our dealer will be set up by then, so I was wondering if any of you EV owners might be willing to allow her to test out your vehicle, maybe even be her passenger, earlier in the a.m. I'm thinking it might be best to get her in a LEAF, or a Volt or a Think, if possible. And having a knowledgeable passenger could make for a more impactful story.

An NPR story would be awesome;-)

Gina

Gina Binole
GBM Communications