[Oeva-list] National Plug-In Day is Here!

Chase Ballew nscale7 at aol.com
Sat Sep 22 04:18:29 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,
As a reminder, today and tomorrow from 11am to 4pm is Portland’s NationalPlug-In Day celebration. The event is at PSU's ElectricAvenue, at SW Broadway and Montgomery (under the PSU skybridge).

Today (Saturday) we will have a vehicle display, exhibitors,and ride-and drives by Alan Webb Auto Group. The PSU farmer’s market is justone short block away, so if you come today I encourage you to browse the marketas well.

Tomorrow we are having a party with cake, icecream/popsicles, and a piñata. We will have the vehicle display and exhibitors Sundayas well.  EV Roadmap will be holding the rafflefor their Hood River Getaway, so be sure to enter if you haven’t already. Also,the free iPads from National Plug-In Day are also awarded, so for those whoentered online don’t forget you have to be present on Sunday to win!

Also this weekend is the grand opening of the PortlandStreetcar Loop, so the streetcar is free this weekend, with various eventsalong the new line; visit trimet.org for further details.

I look forward to seeing you all at Electric Avenue!
-Chase Ballew
“Portland – National Plug-In Day” City Captain
Oregon Electric Vehicle Association