[Oeva-list] Free Loaner car, test drive or Rent a Leaf

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Sat Sep 22 10:35:14 PDT 2012

The West Hills Collision Center Free loaner Leaf has been sitting  around
for some time.

If anyone wanted to go for a test drive it would be free. Also free as  a
replacement vehicle with any body & Paint repairs.

For someone who really wants to see if a Leaf will work for them. You
could rent it at a reduced rate to make a good decision.

Call for further information

Don Blazer
West Hills Collision Center
My cell 503-706-5359

_http://www.westhillscollision.com_ (http://www.westhillscollision.com)

In a message dated 9/21/2012 7:44:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,