[Oeva-list] Upcomming Events

paburkey at juno.com paburkey at juno.com
Wed Sep 26 22:37:19 PDT 2012

Hi All,

The upcoming event are below please participate.

September 29th
First annual Northwest Homesteading Fair
map third street and highway 14, lyle, wa 98635
Looking for long distance event help.
We are organizing the first annual Northwest Homesteading Fair in Lyle, Wa on Saturday, The fair is 100% volunteer, with free admission and free workshops! https://nwhomesteadingfair.wordpress.com/ (We are adding new workshops daily!)
If anyone from your group would like to participate as a vendor or workshop leader, please let us know - we would love a workshop on building your own electric vehicle! We hope to see you at the fair!

October 6th
Central Oregon Green and Solar Home Tour.
2600 NW College Way, Bend, OR
8:30 AM until 6 PM
8:30 a.m. Doors open at Central Oregon Community College’s Wille Hall
          (2600 NW College Way, Bend, OR). Visit educational tables
          staffed by builders, sponsors and industry leaders

9:00–10:10  Presentations at Wille Hall include a provocative keynote by Ron
           Pitt, CEO, EcoDog, “Social Challenges of Home Energy Monitoring.”

10:30–5:00 Visit 9 of Central Oregon’s greenest and most sustainable homes.
           Locations and map available soon.

See more details on the Events Calender at www.oeva.org

Thank you,
Paul Burkey