[Oeva-list] 2012 National AFV Day Odyssey

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 21:07:52 PDT 2012

Scott Putnam called me today to recruit alternative fuel vehicles for the
2012 National AFV Day Odyssey.  Please contact Mr. Putnam if you are
willing to display your vehicle on October 19.  This is a great event and
learning experience for students and others.

Jeff

I would like to thank you again for your participation in the last National
Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Day Odyssey event that was held in October
2010 at Portland Community College (PCC).  Because of the support and hard
work of our partners, sponsors and exhibitors, the 2010 event significantly
surpassed our goals.  Once again this event brought together industry
leaders, government officials, educational institutions, environmentalists
and like-minded organizations such as yours to further demonstrate the
importance of alternative fuel and advanced technology vehicles.

*We are pleased to announce the 2012 National AFV Day Odyssey will take
place at Portland Community College on Friday, October 19, 2012.*

* *

Although Odyssey 2010 marked eight years since the inaugural National AFV
Day Odyssey was held in 2002, there is still a tremendous need for
educating the general public about alternative fuels and advanced
technology vehicles and the important role they play in providing solutions
to our nations’ growing energy security and environmental issues.  Odyssey
2012 will mark the 10-year anniversary of National AFV Day Odyssey.

*In celebration of Odyssey’s long history, PCC is inviting all
organizations that have been exhibitors in the past to participate again on
October 19, 2012.*

* *

With help from organizations like yours, we have been able to show
thousands of consumers, fleet managers, governmental officials and others
the benefit of alternative fuels and advanced technology vehicles.

We truly appreciate your past support in making National AFV Day Odyssey a
success. We also look forward to working with you on the Odyssey 2012. As
in the past, you are encouraged to exhibit vehicles or advanced technology
that meet the local needs of our community.  If you or your organization
are interested in or are able to participate again in Odyssey 2012, please
contact me at (971) 722-8308 or by email at techtraining.auto at pcc.edu by
September 24, 2012.

Sincerely,

Scott Putnam