[Oeva-list] 100Ah CALB cells group special buy

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 12:26:35 PDT 2013

If considering CALB CA 100Ah cells here is your chance to  get a really
good deal

What makes this buy special is I was able to obtain cells that average
118Ah.

CALB cells come with test sheets that show their resistance and AH
capacity.

Normally the CA series run around 108Ah  these cells have almost 10%  more
capacity at the same cost.

I am going to hold off posting this on other lists since there is only a
few hundred left unspoken for.

Anyone interested should contact me soon. The cells are here at West Hills
Collision Center.

Don Blazer