[Oeva-list] droped below 2.5 on lfp's, to charge up again ?

Peakfoto Digital Photo Still n Video ken at peakfoto.com
Fri Apr 5 00:57:00 PDT 2013

while biulding  circut on my ev scooter i left my contractor on for 24 hours or more and found many of my cells went down  .5 volts .

I put on a little  350 ma    12 volt charger on the 4  cells, I've heard to recharg them very slowly. I start at this rate for1/2 to start I didn't have a bms on at the time ,

At what rate should I charge them back up ?  didn't want to use my 5 amp charger circut .