[Oeva-list] Long Distance in a LEAF

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Sat Apr 6 10:43:30 PDT 2013

I have 33,000 miles on our Leaf.  We've done a lot of distance with it and I've never seen the temperature go more than one or two wedges above normal.  I believe driving hard like continuous 70+ mph increases the heat just as much as, if not more than, fast charging.  I've quick charged up to 5 or 6 times a day without heat issues.  I try not to let the SOC get below 2 bars as well as not charge above 10 bars.