[Oeva-list] Monthly meeting - EcoTality update from Amy Hillman

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 13:20:02 PDT 2013

Greetings OEVA members and friends,

Please join us for our monthly meeting coming up this Thursday at our usual
location in downtown Portland - PGE's World Trade Center II.

If you haven't been there lately come out and see the latest crop of EVs.
We have the usual Leafs and Think Citys but, also there will be at least
one Tesla Model S, a Volt, and some new conversions. And we are working on
getting the new Honda Fit EV to sbow.

Our primary speaker will be Amy Hillman from Ecotality. She provided an
update last year and we had a great Q&A session afterward. Given the vast
number of Blink charging stations installed in our area, the up-time
statistics, and the recent expansion announcements from Ecotality this
should be a very interesting presentation.

I look forward to seeing you all there for another great season of OEVA
meetings. Please join us.

Best regards,

--
John P. Christian
Chairman - Oregon Electric Vehicle Association

Don't care about Global Warming? Don't hug trees?
Think about the "True Cost to Own"
- Compare any EV against your car: http://www.edmunds.com/tco.html