[Oeva-list] Monthly meeting - EcoTality update from Amy Hillman

Rhonda Walton rhonda at evo2go.com
Thu Apr 11 11:28:10 PDT 2013

I have the same question on why ChargePoint would jeopardize their reputation and put their quality product in the same ring with Blinks.
When I was a child and was told on many occasions that you are judged by the company you keep! I could not understand then but I do now.
 I truly hope nothing bad comes of this.
Rhonda Walton