[Oeva-list] Siemens EVSE

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 21:26:03 PDT 2013

One of my coworkers got a great lease deal on a Leaf a few months ago. He
bought a Siemens EVSE from a local home store and installed it himself and
everything was working great.

As so many people do, they fell in love with EVs. So they traded in their
other car for a Volt. Now they are a two plug-in car family.

Then this week, the Leaf stopped working with the Siemens charger. The Volt
works with the Siemens and the Leaf works with its trickle. It is just the
combination of the Siemens and the Leaf that fails.

Have any of you seen anything like this?

I suggested that he contact Nissan right away.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon