[Oeva-list] Oeva-list Digest, Vol 114, Issue 16

Dave Morgan dave at newslincolncounty.com
Sun Apr 14 20:28:04 PDT 2013


Why can't you futurists drop the wierd techno-goopie format you've got her and really take your fantastic ideas and great energy to facebook where we could all enjoy it.  Facebook, gentlemen...FACEBOOK!  You know, like with pictures and video and much more efficient involvement.

Dave Morgan
NewsLincolnCounty.com

BTW have you heard about the latest battery breakthrough...google..."MIT Black Goo Battery"


On Apr 14, 2013, at 8:19 PM, oeva-list-request at oeva.org wrote:

> Send Oeva-list mailing list submissions to
> 	oeva-list at oeva.org
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> 	http://www.rdrop.com/mailman/listinfo/oeva-list
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> 	oeva-list-request at oeva.org
> 
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> 	oeva-list-owner at oeva.org
> 
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Oeva-list digest..."
> 
> 
> Today's Topics:
> 
>   1. Why EV work in Oregon (patrick0101 at gmail.com)
>   2. Re: Why EV work in Oregon (Alan Batie)
>   3. Re: Why EV work in Oregon (The Donovans)
>   4. Re: Why EV work in Oregon (Judith)
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 19:37:16 -0700
> From: patrick0101 at gmail.com
> Subject: [Oeva-list] Why EV work in Oregon
> To: OEVA <oeva-list at oeva.org>
> Message-ID:
> 	<CAJTfAAVzxA9P_dZavS4p429qKcBtan09dW6JqdjTvuFp+PwwZg at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> 
> I am writing something about why EVs work well in Oregon. If you have a
> related idea, example, or anecdote that you would like to share, please let
> me know and I may include it.
> 
> Regards,
> Pat
> Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: /pipermail/attachments/20130414/d2871b4e/attachment-0001.html 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 20:04:12 -0700
> From: Alan Batie <alan at batie.org>
> Subject: Re: [Oeva-list] Why EV work in Oregon
> To: oeva-list at oeva.org
> Message-ID: <516B6E2C.4020702 at batie.org>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> 
> On 4/14/13 7:37 PM, patrick0101 at gmail.com wrote:
>> I am writing something about why EVs work well in Oregon. If you have a
>> related idea, example, or anecdote that you would like to share, please
>> let me know and I may include it. 
> 
> EVs work well everywhere, it's just that here we care about the future...
> 
> 
> -------------- next part --------------
> A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
> Name: smime.p7s
> Type: application/pkcs7-signature
> Size: 4234 bytes
> Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
> Url : /pipermail/attachments/20130414/bacb672b/attachment-0001.bin 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 3
> Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 20:15:39 -0700 (PDT)
> From: The Donovans <r_donovans at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [Oeva-list] Why EV work in Oregon
> To: OEVA <oeva-list at oeva.org>
> Message-ID:
> 	<1365995739.79157.YahooMailNeo at web164003.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> 
> 
> Because Oregon has electricity :)
> 
> 
> ________________________________
> From: "patrick0101 at gmail.com" <patrick0101 at gmail.com>
> To: OEVA <oeva-list at oeva.org> 
> Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 7:37 PM
> Subject: [Oeva-list] Why EV work in Oregon
> 
> 
> 
> I am writing something about why EVs work well in Oregon. If you have a related idea, example, or?anecdote that you would like to share, please let me know and I may include it.?
> 
> 
> Regards,
> Pat
> Sunlight will never cost?$4/gallon  
> _______________________________________________
> Oeva-list mailing list
> Oeva-list at oeva.org
> http://www.rdrop.com/mailman/listinfo/oeva-list
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: /pipermail/attachments/20130414/75b7320f/attachment-0001.html 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 4
> Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 20:19:38 -0700
> From: "Judith" <judith.huck at comcast.net>
> Subject: Re: [Oeva-list] Why EV work in Oregon
> To: "'Oeva list'" <oeva-list at oeva.org>
> Message-ID: <004701ce3988$106cbbe0$314633a0$@huck at comcast.net>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> 
> Because we have mild weather, not too extreme.  Not much need to run the
> heat or A/C constantly.
> 
> From: oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org [mailto:oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org] On
> Behalf Of The Donovans
> Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 8:16 PM
> To: OEVA
> Subject: Re: [Oeva-list] Why EV work in Oregon
> 
> Because Oregon has electricity :)
> 
> From: "patrick0101 at gmail.com" <patrick0101 at gmail.com>
> To: OEVA <oeva-list at oeva.org> 
> Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 7:37 PM
> Subject: [Oeva-list] Why EV work in Oregon
> 
> I am writing something about why EVs work well in Oregon. If you have a
> related idea, example, or anecdote that you would like to share, please let
> me know and I may include it. 
> 
> 
> Regards,
> Pat
> Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Oeva-list mailing list
> Oeva-list at oeva.org
> http://www.rdrop.com/mailman/listinfo/oeva-list
> 
> 
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: /pipermail/attachments/20130414/2427431c/attachment.html 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Oeva-list mailing list
> Oeva-list at oeva.org
> http://www.rdrop.com/mailman/listinfo/oeva-list
> 
> 
> End of Oeva-list Digest, Vol 114, Issue 16
> ******************************************

Dave Morgan
Dave at NewsLincolnCounty.com
541-351-1408

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: /pipermail/attachments/20130414/5e7a35b0/attachment.html 


More information about the Oeva-list mailing list