[Oeva-list] Why EV work in Oregon

Andy McConnell andy.mcconnell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 22:11:59 PDT 2013

Because we are a lucky state which burns less fossil fuels and much less coal to produce the energy to drive those miles. Every time I zip away from a stoplight, I think of the energy from a few seconds of  water rolling over a dam to make that happen, not the millions of years it took for a few liters of biomass to become a few drops of oil.

-Andy