[Oeva-list] Dave likes Facebook

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 14:53:33 PDT 2013

First, when replying to the digest, please edit your Subject line so it is
more specific than Digest.

Second, we have the largest EV presence on facebook of any EV organization.
We post more than the EAA, more than Plug In America, more than Tesla.

Third, I send out a weekly news rollup on this mailing list that has links
to all the media (photos, videos...) so that you can find them even if you
are not following us on facebooks. Additionally, I made the posts public,
so you don't even need a facebook account to view them, but you would need
one to comment on something.

Fourth, we have links to our facebook page, twitter feed, and Google plus
accounts on the website  homepage.

If you didn't know that we had a facebook page, I have no idea what I
could possibly do to make it more apparent. If you know how I could have
made this more apparent, please let me know. If you are an Oregonian, that
is into EVs, and on this mailing list, and you didn't know about it, I am
doing something wrong.

PS. Here is the page http://www.facebook.com/oevadotorg

Regards,
Pat