[Oeva-list] Facebook..Where information goes to "hide in plain sight".

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 00:03:11 PDT 2013

I am not quite ready to throw in the towel yet. 1,284 people currently like
our facebook page, so our page can be found. Similarly we have 1078
followers on twitter.
Our Google plus presence is still nascent. 33 people have us in their
circles and 65 people have +1'd us.

Our content has been shared by Brammo, Nissan, and others. Last month
Nissan shared some photos from our monthly meeting and we were getting
~20,000 hits a week on our facebook page.

Chelsea Sexton retweeted a photo of a red Chevy Volt surrounded by cherry
blossoms and it was seen by hundreds.

I made this image (http://goo.gl/IGbRY) from a gas station's April Fools
prank. The image was seen by ~1,700 people.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon