[Oeva-list] Dave likes Facebook

Judith judith.huck at comcast.net
Tue Apr 16 08:23:37 PDT 2013

Patrick,
You're doing a fabulous job of keeping OEVA members and others that are
interested in EV's informed of what's happening in the EV world.  Thank you
very much Patrick for all the work you put into it.  .I knew we had a FB
page, and have visited it occasionally.  I prefer your weekly list which I
can easily scan and read the items of interest to me.  I don't care for FB's
rules and changes either.  I also read the articles on
http://carswithcords.blogspot.com/

Judith