[Oeva-list] Dave likes Facebook

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 08:41:21 PDT 2013

Hey Patrick,

Kudos on point 2 "Largest EV presence on FaceBook". That pretty much says
it all - Outstanding work my friend.

Thank you,
John

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 2:53 PM, <patrick0101 at gmail.com> wrote:

> First, when replying to the digest, please edit your Subject line so it is
> more specific than Digest.
>
> Second, we have the largest EV presence on facebook of any EV
> organization. We post more than the EAA, more than Plug In America, more
> than Tesla.
>
> Third, I send out a weekly news rollup on this mailing list that has links
> to all the media (photos, videos...) so that you can find them even if you
> are not following us on facebooks. Additionally, I made the posts public,
> so you don't even need a facebook account to view them, but you would need
> one to comment on something.
>
> Fourth, we have links to our facebook page, twitter feed, and Google plus
> accounts on the website  homepage.
>
> If you didn't know that we had a facebook page, I have no idea what I
> could possibly do to make it more apparent. If you know how I could have
> made this more apparent, please let me know. If you are an Oregonian, that
> is into EVs, and on this mailing list, and you didn't know about it, I am
> doing something wrong.
>
> PS. Here is the page http://www.facebook.com/oevadotorg
>
> Regards,
> Pat
> Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon

John P. Christian
Chairman - Oregon Electric Vehicle Association
(503) 704-2155
www.oeva.org

 Don't care about Global Warming? Don't hug trees?
Think about the "True Cost to Own" your gas car:
+ Dare to compare any EV against your car: http://www.edmunds.com/tco.html