[Oeva-list] Facebook..Where information goes to "hide in plain sight".

phil hochstetler phil.hochstetler at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 10:44:41 PDT 2013

My opinion is that reach is more important than excluding based on some
principle.  Some folks do not like facebook's policy and thus won't use
facebook.  Others do not care and use it (perhaps all the time based on the
number of posts I see :-).  I believe Patrick tries to be media neutral and
when he posts something interesting, you will find it on G+, Facebook,
Twitter at the same time.  You get to choose how and where you wish to
consume it and the process Patrick has setup does not require any extra
work on his part to make the post appear on all the sites at once.  This is
a credit to Patrick's ingenuity and dedication. In the end, giving users
more choices on how they get the information is always a win in my book.
 The mission of the OEVA is to educate the public and reach is fundamental
to that goal.

Phil Hochstetler