[Oeva-list] Oeva-list Digest, Vol 114, Issue 26

charlesbonville at comcast.net charlesbonville at comcast.net
Tue Apr 16 15:28:48 PDT 2013

Dave,

You're getting a headache because you're reading this email list in Digest mode. Please change your delivery to immediate and you'll get the messages in real time, and with subject lines that are consistent to each message.

If you use Gmail as a client, it will even thread the emails together by subject and date.

Don't give up on us just yet.

Or if you do, I hope you stay in the rEVolution.