[Oeva-list] my first solar year with Leaf EV, solar PV, and TOU

Eric Cha ericc at xenopi.com
Tue Apr 16 16:22:40 PDT 2013

Your word of caution is duly noted, Charles.   To be honest, our utility
bills are so low (because of our PV & solar hot water, and all the
efficiency gains we've put in place over the years) that even if our
bill goes up, it's no big deal.   If, after a year, we find that we're
paying more, then we'll just switch back.

Cheers,

Eric