[Oeva-list] Siemens EVSE

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 08:58:49 PDT 2013

He tried it on other EVSEs and it worked. He read on the mynissanleaf forum
where other people were have similar issues with various brands and it was
a problem with the J1772 connector not seating properly. If he pulls up on
the handle after it is seated, it works. He said he was going to compare
the two J-plugs that he has and see if some creative filing will help.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon