[Oeva-list] Siemens EVSE

Rhonda Walton rhonda at evo2go.com
Thu Apr 18 11:57:05 PDT 2013

To Patrick and all of my rest of my OEVA friends,

I wanted to let you all know that EVO2GROW formerly EVO2GO has moved into
our new offices at 100 E. Main Street Suite 500 Vancouver, WA.98663

It has taken me way to long to get moved in. I have neglected so many things
on my agenda.
With that being said, I  want to thank you all for the help and support on
this charging issue. And we will test the other unit buy pulling the j1772
back till the handshake happens.
I have the Eaton J1772 tester here at the office and did not even remember
to use it to test Toni¹s Blink unit at their home.
--
Rhonda Walton
EVO2GrOw formerly EVO2GO

*Think before you print