[Oeva-list] Charging at Washington Square Mall

Peter Hoeckel peter at hoeckel.com
Sat Apr 20 13:10:11 PDT 2013

Hi,

A friend invited me to come along to his Model-S test drive - well, duh :).  What a blast... although, even if I could afford the car, I'm not sure I could afford the tickets it would lead to.

Anyway, the Tesla guy said that they would happily let people charge on their 240V outlet, as long as folks have the right adapter (see attached picture).  You may need a long cord, depending on who is already parked there.

Peter

P.S. Never saw a car salesman more knowledgeable about the vehicle they're trying to sell.