[Oeva-list] Chart showing total cost of various vehicles vs mileage

mike overton mikeov1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 20:13:18 PDT 2013

OEVA folks,
I have been looking for a chart that I think I saw on the OEVA mail
list within the last few months.

The chart shows the total cost of various vehicles as a function of mileage.

So a Leaf starts out more expensive than some, but over time the total cost
is lower due to the fuel and maintenance.  Showed a comparison of about 10
vehicles.

Does anyone have the link to that chart?   I want to use it an Earth Day
event on Monday 22 Apr.

Thanks!

Mike