[Oeva-list] Airport charging

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Mon Apr 22 00:23:08 PDT 2013

For some reason, I thought that the only Level 2 charging out at the
airport was only available through valet parking, however that's not the
case: after making several runs shuttling people from there over the
last few days, I discovered there's a bank of them next to the south
skybridge on Level 4 of short term parking.  It made runs between there
and Hillsboro more convenient... though the Leaf isn't the vehicle to
use for hauling 3 passengers with luggage ;-)  Fortunately I realized
that beforehand and took the RAV (which barely had room) on that run...