[Oeva-list] Test Drive Opportunity! World's First Zero-Turn Electric Mower

Stephanie stephanie at blueoceanevents.org
Thu Apr 25 21:22:31 PDT 2013

Hello OEVA Members,

Michael and I (producers of the Better Living Show) help out with the Clark
County Home & Garden Idea Fair as well. Tomorrow thru Sunday there is a
wonderful Spring test drive opportunity that I wanted to share. Cub Cadet is
debuting the world's first zero turn electric lawn mower. A great course set
up at this free show for folks to take one for a spin. I'll be trying one
out tomorrow!

http://www.betterlivingshow.org/blog.Cub-Cadet-Zero-Turn-Electric-Mower.htm

Have a great weekend,

Stephanie

P.S. We still have a set of keys (I think to a Nissan Leaf) that were left
in the office at the Better Living Show. If you have heard of any one
missing keys, please have them get in touch with me.

Stephanie Frisch

Blue Ocean Events, Inc

360.901.8375

 <http://www.betterlivingshow.org/> www.betterlivingshow.org

Northwest's Largest Sustainable Lifestyle Show

March 22-24, 2013  |  Portland Expo Center