[Oeva-list] Time of Use

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 22:32:17 PDT 2013

I have been on time-of-use with PGE for just over a year now. Today I
crunched the numbers and calculated that I saved $65 during our 12 months
on TOU.

Most months we saved just a couple bucks. The best two months we saved over
$11. There was one month (Feb) where TOU cost $1.76 more than standard
service would have, but this was more than made up for by the other months.

For more gory details, you can read about here:
http://carswithcords.blogspot.com/2013/04/time-for-gallons-of-sunshine-time-of.html

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon