[Oeva-list] Leaf fast charge

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 09:38:21 PDT 2013

I took a trip north on the west coast electric highway this weekend. I ran
into fellow OEVA member Rick Durst in Centralia Wa.

I noticed something about fast charging the leaf that I wanted to ask
about. At our first stop, it charged up to 10 bars before it stopped. At
our second and third stop, however, it only charged up to 9 bars when it
stopped.

Still plenty to make the next leg, but not what I expected.

Anyone else seen this?

I thought it might be temp related but we were only at 6 bars. 5 is normal,
6 is far from the red zone.

-Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4 per gallon