[Oeva-list] power theft.

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 12:38:57 PST 2013

For once, I agree with you.  The first article I read didn't give any of
the additional facts about the assailant's behavior. In this case, he got
what was coming to him, but what about in other situations, where an honest
law abiding EV owner finds himself low on electrons?  I personally wouldn't
mind if someone used an outlet at my house or business if they needed to
charge to get home (especially if it was only $0.05).  In fact, we have two
free charging stations at our business that anyone can use at any time.
Some businesses use this to attract customers, but our business does not do
any "walk in business."  I see both sides of this issue, but does this mean
I could get arrested next time I plug my laptop in at a cafe without
permission?

Jeff