[Oeva-list] Fwd: Nissan Leaf owner arrested for taking 5 cents of energy without asking | Motoramic - Yahoo Autos

Lawrence Winiarski lawrence_winiarski at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 17:25:19 PST 2013

I seriously doubt the "police" version of events.    And what is also sad is that so many "journalists" accept the police version of events
as "fact".     The fact is that the police are being told to lie as part of their training and it's become an accepted practice nationwide.

a)  They claim a "911" call because someone was using electricity?   yeah right...

b)  The officer claims he was rifling through the car to figure out who the owner was?   Ever think of reading the license plates and calling it in?  OR perhaps
even god forbid walking over to tennis courts where people where obviously playing and "asking" whose car it was?

No.    I'm 99% sure this was an illegal search using the flimsiest excuse.    And now they have to make up a reason after the fact.   Now the cops are in spin
control over this trying to put themselves in the best possible light and start a smear campaign against the guy...(which is why they are calling the school "after"
the "theft" was committed.

Now to talk about the supposed "theft" of public services.  .how much public money does it cost to even START to prosecute this theft?   $36/hour for the cop?  thats about penny per second, so the cop wastes the 5 cents of public money in five lousy seconds farting around.     Then we have the damn gas his police cruiser uses to get to the scene of the crime.   At 5 mile round trip and 20mpg that's about a dollars worth of gas.   Now the paper work and the cost of handing it off to another police officer, then the hour or so it took to write  their stupid PR statement to try and justify their idiocy.

My guess is the police are gonna "steal" well over $1000 dollars of public money to justify their prosecution over $0.05 worth of power from a public
school

And sadly too many people are going to side with the police, because they are too limited mentally to see the actual stealing going on behind the curtain....