[Oeva-list] Does it make sense to buy a lightly used Leaf?

Eric Cha ericc at xenopi.com
Tue Dec 10 14:37:32 PST 2013

Fantastic, but I still don't think lack of a QC port on a Leaf is a deal
breaker for most people, and frankly, I think telling people "lack of a
QC port is a deal breaker" without any qualifiers as to WHY it would be
(if it is at all) is doing a disservice to those who are new to EV's.

QC port = good.  No arguments there.
Lack of QC port = not acceptable.  <- I have an argument with that.

But I think I've getting a little bit repetitive here so I'm just going
to drop the subject and y'all can go on as you please without further
comment from me.

Eric