[Oeva-list] Monthly meeting / holiday party

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 17:57:02 PST 2013

Greetings OEVA members and friends,

Please join us for our monthly meeting and annual holiday party at our
usual World Trade Center 2 meeting room. Please bring your EVs for our
cruise-in. Also, please bring any holiday food you would like to share.

We will provide free pizza and soft drinks.

I look forward to seeing you there.

John Christian
OEVA Chairperson

--
John P. Christian
Chairman - Oregon Electric Vehicle Association

 Don't care about Global Warming? Don't hug trees?
Think about the "True Cost to Own" your gas car:
+ Dare to compare any EV against your car: http://www.edmunds.com/tco.html