[Oeva-list] Nissan Leaf on Craigslist

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Fri Dec 13 12:40:14 PST 2013

There are a couple of used Leaf's on Craigslist and another wanting to pass
 on the lease.

I know nothing about them and have no association with any of them.
However the 15,000 price range is about as low as I have seen.

One has a rebuilt title. I would be very careful about buying that one.

If anyone is serious about buying a used Leaf. Bring it buy our shop and we
will perform a free inspection for prior collision repairs.

One with a marked title may or may not be a good deal depending on how it
was repaired.
Hopefully the collision shop knew not to put the Leaf in the paint  booth
bake cycle.

http://portland.craigslist.org/search/sss?catAbb=sss&=sss&query=leaf+nissan&zoomToPosting=&minAsk=&maxAsk=&srchType=T

If you buy a used car, the time to check it out, is before you buy it.
Keep in mind the inspection will cost you nothing but a half hour of your
time.

Don Blazer
_www.westhillscollision.com_ (http://www.westhillscollision.com)