[Oeva-list] DCFC at Nissan Dealerships

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 13:20:59 PST 2013

A few months ago Nissan announced that they would be installing CHAdeMO
fast chargers at many US dealerships. They had a big ribbon cutting event
for one in California and another for the one that was installed at the
Capitol building in Salem (not a dealership, I know, but it is the same
Nissan model DCFC).

After all that fanfare, I haven't heard much. Well it looks like the real
deployment has finally started. I heard that there are now 5 Nissan
dealerships in Washington that have DCFCs including Olympia and Puyallup.
So Nissan is not making too much noise/media-buzz about these (at least not
that I have heard).

Have you heard about any Oregon or SW Washington dealerships with DCFCs
installed?

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon