[Oeva-list] 24 month service for Leaf

Alan Bates abates at shorepower.com
Mon Jul 1 11:13:07 PDT 2013

I recently called Nissan of Portland and Wilsonville Nissan about my 2 year
"checkup." They quoted $199 at NOP and $179 at Wilsonville.

Basic maintenance plan calls for brake fluid flush and tire rotation, in
addition to battery health report and simple visual inspection of
components.

I then called Les Schwab who quoted $52.00 for brake flush and free tire
rotation.

So, I took the Leaf into Schwab who informed me the brake fluid was "near
new" (19K miles) and didn't need to be changed at all. They still threw in
the rotation for free. My total cost: $0.

By not having the vehicle inspected at a dealership, am I hurting my
warranty at all? I still may take it in for the free battery report anyway.

--

Alan Bates
Vice President of Marketing
abates at shorepower.com