[Oeva-list] 24 month service for Leaf

Dima Kukushkin dimakukushkin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 11:44:24 PDT 2013

I too think that 24 months brake fluid change is a bit too soon, but
wonder, what kind of tests did Scwabb do to proove it didn't need change?
How did they constitute fluid did not suck in enough water? and that
boiling point is still where it needs to be to slow down 3500 pounds car in
a hurry?

Dmitry