[Oeva-list] Tesla vs. Auto Dealers Association

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 11:52:14 PDT 2013

Greetings OEVA members and friends,

I picked this up off of the local Tesla mailing.

I want to make sure everyone (who agrees) signs the petition to the White
House. We are requesting that Tesla has the right to sell direct to
consumers nationally, making state legislation that force Tesla to sell
through dealers, irrelevant.

http://wh.gov/llpAp
(you'll need to create an account, if you don't already have one...quick
and easy)

100,000 signatures are required by July 5th, to gain legitimacy and force a
formal "look" by the administration. As of this morning, the petition is
short about 23,000.

If you haven't done so please sign and broadcast via your social media
outlets, asking your sphere to do the same.

We all have a vested interest in seeing Tesla succeed and revolutionize the
auto industry.

--
John P. Christian
Chairman - Oregon Electric Vehicle Association

 Don't care about Global Warming? Don't hug trees?
Think about the "True Cost to Own" your gas car:
+ Dare to compare any EV against your car: http://www.edmunds.com/tco.html