[Oeva-list] Green Drinks event in Cascade Locks

Gary Munkhoff gary at greenlivingjournal.com
Tue Jul 2 11:20:08 PDT 2013

Hey all,

Just a reminder that the EV Green Drinks event in Cascade Locks is only
one week away.

Details here:
http://www.greenlivingpdx.com/ev-revolution-and-gorge-businesses/

The whole point of this is to get the folks along the I-84 corridor
through the Gorge fired up about EVs.

Seems the Chevy dealer in The Dalles does not participate in the Volt
program and the Toyota, Honda, Ford and Nissan dealers have a hard time
getting EVs into their showrooms.

As a result, a lot of people out here are not aware of what's available.
So we are working on that.

This also means that these dealers will only have sales literature
available for the curious.

It would sure be nice if we could talk some of you Volt, C-Max, or
Fusion Energi,  Prius plug-in, or whatevers, owners into driving out to
the magnificent Columbia River Gorge for an evening.

Of course, all of you Tesla, Leaf, Think, etc., and conversion owners
are also welcome, but be aware that there is only one AeroVironment
station in town. Also there are 13, 240, 50 Amp, RV outlets available if
you have the right equipment.

If you can make it, just let us know as soon as possible.

And its free.

Thanks

Gary M.

--