[Oeva-list] Anyone own or know about electric motorcycles such as the Brammo Empulse?

Travis Gintz frodus17 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 23:26:06 PDT 2013

Tim (and anyone else),

If you have some questions about Electric Motorcycles, let me know. I built
my own (with local help) and have been deep in the Electric Moto culture
ever since I started 5 years ago. I decided in January to sell my eVFR and
buy a Brammo Empulse R, which I ride to and from work. Contact me and we
can meet up and I'd be happy to answer questions you and your friend might
have.

Regards,
Travis

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 6:01 PM, Tim Kutscha <tim_kutscha at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>   I've got a friend who's interested in purchasing an electric motorcycle
> (like the Brammo Empulse) to commute to work.
>
> Who in the OEVA has the most experience with more recent electric
> motorcycles?   Would you be willing to answer some quick questions?
>
> Thanks!
> Tim K.

Travis Gintz