[Oeva-list] Electric Avenue

Barbara Ballew baballew at msn.com
Wed Jul 3 01:11:46 PDT 2013

I believe each charger on Electric Avenue has the email address to report malfunctions to.
I think it might be "electric at pdx.edu"

Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 23:27:48 -0700
From: frodus17 at gmail.com
To: chasedrum at mac.com
CC: Oeva-list at oeva.org
Subject: Re: [Oeva-list] Electric Avenue

Yeah it was a little bit sad. It's not a good way to showcase EV's and availability of charging stations when over 50% of the stations are not working.

Are there good contacts for who runs/maintains Electric Avenue?

Thanks
Travis