[Oeva-list] Electric Avenue

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 12:10:51 PDT 2013

I talked to PSU. They were not aware of the extent of the outages. They
have put in requests for maintenance for each one that is down. One of the
vendors is not cooperating since this was a two year contract that is set
to expire next month. They are looking to replace that vendor.

I have been promised frequent updates as the repairs are done, which I will
forward to this list.

On the plus side, the construction for the new project to replace Electric
Ave has been postponed, so the Electric Ave project has been extended.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon