[Oeva-list] Gasless in Redmond

Chase DRUM chasedrum at mac.com
Sun Jul 7 13:16:26 PDT 2013

While it's a few dates late, I also wanted to share a post about a 4th of July parade in Hood River we participated in as well. It was last minute, but the opportunity was great exposure for electric vehicles. We got to be a part of the parade with the local high school's electric car program.

Here's a link to the blog post: http://teslatrips.wordpress.com/2013/07/07/hood-river-4th-of-july-parade/
Chase

Sent from my iPhone

Chase Drum