[Oeva-list] Hmmm

CraigSchaefer calvinjean2 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 8 09:35:53 PDT 2013

OK, what's the solution?  More EV's?  I submit that a total collapse of society due to lack of transportation for goods/people will kill more people than vehicle exhaust.    How will you move food from rural areas to market?   How will we compete with other countries who will not foolishly limit themselves to only solar generated electricity?   I'm assuming solar only because everything else has consequences to the environment.