[Oeva-list] If I can cross the Cascades...

John Christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 05:40:29 PDT 2013

Hey Alan,

Thanks for another great pioneering EV report. Folks, you have got to look
at his photo essay of the trip - awesome stuff. Almost makes me want to buy
a 'Droid phone - almost.

BTW Alan, have gone in and had that new software update done on your Leaf?
I was just curious if you had so and whether or not it seemed to make a
difference.

Regards,
John

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 11:38 PM, Alan Batie <alan at batie.org> wrote:

> ...I can cross the Coast Range!  From Corvallis to Newport to Lincoln
> City and back...
>
> http://alan.batie.org/photos/lumix/2013/0706-to-the-coast/

John P. Christian
Chairman - Oregon Electric Vehicle Association
(503) 704-2155
www.oeva.org

 Don't care about Global Warming? Don't hug trees?
Think about the "True Cost to Own" your gas car:
+ Dare to compare any EV against your car: http://www.edmunds.com/tco.html