[Oeva-list] ADV: Learn from the Experts in Portland

Drive Oregon Drive_Oregon at mail.vresp.com
Wed Jul 10 22:56:27 PDT 2013

Register for EV Roadmap, Save $50

EV Roadmap 6 continues to add exciting new speakers! Recently
confirmed speakers include senior staff from Nissan, Tesla, EV
Connect, and Collaboratev. We have also added a new panel that will
explore the controversial subject of user fees for electric vehicles,
drawing on Oregon's long standing leadership in this area and
exploring new user fee legislation passed by Oregon just days ago.

Special offer: save $50 on registration with promtional code
DRIVEOREGON.

You won't want to miss this conference! Register today -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?DriveOregon/7ffebcede3/8c378d6fc8/891cd4027a  to secure your place.

EV Roadmap 6: Drivers Take the Spotlight
July 30-31, 2013
World Trade Center, Portland

-
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?DriveOregon/7ffebcede3/8c378d6fc8/c09ea269c0

Sustainable Business Oregon

Many thanks to our  Presenting Media Sponsor, Sustainable Business
Oregon! Sustainable Business Oregon's newsletter - SBO Dispatch - is
a must-read update for Northwest clean economy leaders. Sent twice
per week (Tuesday and Thursday), the newsletter is free and includes
breaking news, green job listings, community events and a variety of
opinion blogs. Sign up here -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?DriveOregon/7ffebcede3/8c378d6fc8/715f44d8df  in one step: j.mp/SBODispatch

Thank You to Our Sponsors      -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?DriveOregon/7ffebcede3/8c378d6fc8/15a0b4972e    -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?DriveOregon/7ffebcede3/8c378d6fc8/a8751a04df    -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?DriveOregon/7ffebcede3/8c378d6fc8/b77077d382    -
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?DriveOregon/7ffebcede3/8c378d6fc8/997b0fdb41      -
%20http://cts.vresp.com/c/?DriveOregon/7ffebcede3/8c378d6fc8/298962a1b4    -
%20http://cts.vresp.com/c/?DriveOregon/7ffebcede3/8c378d6fc8/2639eb5360

503.725.3867 | jeff.allen at driveoregon.org -

following link:

http://cts.vresp.com/u?7ffebcede3/8c378d6fc8/mlpftw

This message was sent by Drive Oregon using VerticalResponse

Drive Oregon
1600 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 112
Portland, Oregon 97201
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html