[Oeva-list] Fwd: WebEx invitation to SFBayLeafs Monthly meeting

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 09:02:10 PDT 2013

The SFBayLeafs are inviting Oregon and Washington Leaf owners to join their
monthly meeting via WebEx. Details below if you are interested.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon

Subject: WebEx invitation to SFBayLeafs Monthly meeting

Hello!

Wanted to extend to the Seattle and Oregon Leaf owner groups an invitation
to join the SFBayLeafs monthly meeting via webex. Great opportunity to
bring Leaf owners together from various markets. We have a great number of
speakers including our Product planner from Nissan North America flying out
to meet the group. Please see agenda details and webex info below. I will
be attending in person so hope to see you join!

Meeting details -
http://sfbayleafs.org/event/july-member-meeting/

Webex info for meeting tomorrow night:

https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/detail?uuid=M8ECDP4XFD90ECEGLTELV0R719-CCSX&epwd=7383c2c3e00e0a170a490f1c0b

 Where: WebEx OnlineMeeting number:  198 715 573Password:  bayleafs

Audio Connection

**
*+1-415-655-0001 *US TOLL
Access code: *198 715 573*