[Oeva-list] Vehicles wanted for EV Celebration Day

Chase Ballew nscale7 at aol.com
Fri Jul 12 02:33:16 PDT 2013

Hi all,

As many of you know, EV Celebration Day is this coming Saturday, and as part of the event we want to flood Pioneer Courthouse Square with as many EV's (and PHEVs) as we can. Vehicles would need to arrive between 8 and 9am, and depart between 4 and 5pm. So, if you'd like to show off your electric ride to the public, and have nothing better to do on Saturday, shoot me an email with your name and what kind of car you've got, and I'll send you a confirmation with further details.

See you all Saturday!
-Chase Ballew
EV Celebration Day Coordinator
Oregon Electric Vehicle Association